Skip to content
Do you wish you had thicker, longer, and darker lashes? LATISSE may be the product for you!
WHAT is LATISSE? – THE FACTS
- Medical name: Bimotoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%
- Treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes)
- LATISSE is the only FDA-approved product used to grow eyelashes
WHY should you use LATISSE?
HOW do you use LATISSE?
- You apply it yourself daily to the base of the upper eyelashes using the provided sterile applicators
- Instructions are included in each kit of LATISSE
- Do not apply to lower lid or in the eye
- Blot excess solution with a tissue
- Do not allow the top of the bottle to become contaminated (i.e. by touching it with your fingers or other unintended surfaces)
- Remove contact lenses before applying LATISSE, and you can put them back on 15 minutes after application of the product
How long will it be before I see results?
- Individual results may vary, but users typically begin to see results between 1 and 4 months of the initial use of the product
Is there anyone who should not use LATISSE?
- You are allergic to bimatoprost or any other ingredient in the product
- You are under care for glaucoma (notify your ophthalmologist if you choose to use LATISSE)
- You are using medications for the treatment of any eye pressure problems
- You have a suspected or known active eye disease, or if you are at risk for an eye disorder
Tips for Successful use of LATISSE
- Try to incorporate LATISSE into your nightly routine so that you don’t forget the daily applications!
- Store the LATISSE bottle in an area where you can easily see it so that you don’t forget to apply it
- Using LATISSE more than once a day won’t increase the rate at which your lashes will grow
- Remove makeup and contacts before applying LATISSE
- Chart your progress week by week to see the improvement in the growth of your lashes!
Book a consultation at The Centre for Dermatology for more information on getting longer and healthier looking lashes today!
Accept & Continue